Organisations operating in an environment of increased regulation and litigation need to attract the right legal leadership to navigate them through the possible legal challenges. But legal leadership isn’t just about ‘fire-fighting’; it’s about operating as a real business partner to ensure overall business success, profitability and growth.
- Senior vice president, legal – Retail business – Canada
- Vice president compliance – Global software business – Ireland
- General counsel (Arabic speaking) – University – UAE
- General counsel – Multinational manufacturing conglomerate – UK
Page Executive’s legal practice fulfils search mandates for our clients in three key areas:
- In-house departments – general counsel and ‘heads of’ legal roles
- Firms in practice – partners and counsel
- Leadership roles law firms – in collaboration with our functional practices
Our approach to executive legal recruitment is bespoke; we provide a flexible solution dependent on requirements. When confidentiality is crucial, we conduct a discreet search of the market. When brand name is a recognised draw, we can manage advertising campaigns. The consistency in our approach is that it’s results-driven, with the outcome being quick, effective answers to our clients’ hiring challenges.
PageGroup has a strong legal capability, first establishing a presence in the executive legal recruitment field in the UK in 1985. Since then, our business has grown exponentially and today Page Executive’s legal practice is comprised of search experts, located across our international network. Many have worked as legal professionals so have first-hand understanding about the complexities of this field.