You are here
Marinka de Groot
T +31 20 5789950
Marinka joined Michael Page in 2004 and worked in the IT division. At the end of 2005 she became the manager of the newly established Amsterdam IT team, focusing on functional and managerial IT roles in a variety of industries. Marinka has an extensive network in the IT field, both in and outside of the Netherlands.
It was a logical step for her to join the Page Executive team, and she plans to further grow and develop her network within the senior IT world. In her role at Page Executive, Marinka is focused on the placement of high profile IT experts – professionals that help to shape the IT strategy of their respective organisations. Marinka holds an MSc in Applied Economics and started her career as a trainee at the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs. She lives in Amsterdam and owns a dressage horse with which she competes at a top level.
Placement Track Record
- CIO - Retail company
- Director of IT security & audit - European institution
- Director of services - Publishing
- CISO - Food
- Head of Projects - Retail Company
- Regional IT Director - Manufacturing
- Head of Business Development - Digital/E-Commerce
- Director of Services - Consultancy
- IT Director - Automotive
- CTO - Mobile & App Development