You are here
T +48 22 319 3017
Agnieszka joined the Banking & Financial Services team at Michael Page Poland in 2007 after 2 years as Due Diligence Analyst in ABN AMRO Bank. She has successfully conducted over 85 executive search assignments on Regional (CEE, EMEA), local Board and Director levels among a total of over 220 recruitment projects since joining PageGroup.
She has extensive experience in working with large international financial institutions, SMEs, representative offices and branches – including organizations entering the Polish and CEE markets and companies setting up Shared Service Centers in Poland. Her successful track record in working with local and global investors (including private equity firms) on roles across the whole spectrum of functions make her a versatile consultant.
Agnieszka moved to Page Executive in 2014 and currently leads the Financial Services, Finance and Human Resources practices. While financial institutions remain her focus, she successfully conducts C-level assignments in the areas of finance, legal, shared services & centers of excellence, digital and human resources for clients across all sectors.
She is native in Polish and fluent in both English and Spanish.
Placement Track Record
- Managing Director FP&A EMEA - Pharma (Center of Excellence)
- Managing Director Global Finance Services EMEA - Banking (SSC)
- Regional Director CEE & Country Head - Rating Agency
- Chief Risk Officer - Consumer Finance
- Chief Operations Officer - Debt Collection
- Chief Financial Officer - Logistics (Private Equity)
- Managing Director Marketing - Retail & Corporate Bank
- Managing Director Data Warehouse - Retail & Corporate Bank
- Treasury & Capital Markets Director - Corporate Bank
- Digital Director - Life & Non-life Insurance