Browse by industry - Financial Services
6 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Sales Director for an internationally recognised Insurance Company (payment protection).
- SALES DIRECTOR (INSURANCE)
- SALES DIRECTOR focused on Key Partnerships and new channels
Exciting Director - Sustainable Energy Capital Markets and M&A opportunity with a boutique investment bank in London
South East EnglandTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, minority investments. Based in London
- Clean and renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Water treatment, etc
My client is looking for an Associate Director of Provider Management to assist them over the next 4 months with a start date in the next few weeks.
- To lead the provision of a contract management service
- Experience of public sector contract management
VP, FIG M&A - FinTech opportunity with a leading Investment Bank in London.
- FIG M&A VP 2/3 required for an EMEA focused Financial Technology M&A team
- Leading Investment Bank in London
A newly created opportunity in a growing market in Myanmar. Our client is already one of the top service provider in the insurance sector and is looking for a strategic leader to continue to help them with their expansion plans and transformation.
- Deliver the next phase of transformation
- Senior Leadership Position based in Myanmar
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Infrastructure Project Finance Portfolio Management with a leading international corporate bank in London
- Infrastructure Project Finance assets - schools, hospitals, roads, railways
- Leading International Corporate Bank in London - City
This position is responsible for providing timely legal advice and supporting the Legal Group's day-to-day operations.
- Trust Attorney
Exciting opportunity to join an independent financial risk management consultancy as the Director Private Equity Financial Sponsors Advisory- Rates & FX, based in London
- Advise PE financial sponsors on hedging risk exposures on interest rates and FX
- Independent financial risk management consultancy based in London
New opportunity Director Coverage, European Corporates - French - focused on Africa. Based in London
- French speaking European corporate coverage role with an international bank
- Focus on Africa - Working Capital ; Trade Finance; Supply chain finance, ECA
Emerging Markets Loan Restructuring Director opportunity with a commercial bank focused on the emerging markets in London.
- Loan restructuring role focused on corporate, project finance and trade finance
- Growing commercial bank with an emerging markets focus
The financial services sector is in a state of constant flux, both internationally and locally. Ongoing development of legislation and constant demands from regulatory authorities has dramatically toughened the requirements needed to succeed as a leader in the financial services. This presents opportunities, challenges and above all else, the need to constantly evolve. The pressures on organisations to stay ahead of the game are immense and transparency in how they operate is integral. Achieving these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, Page Executive has developed specialist recruitment expertise in senior recruitment within the financial services sector.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Real estate fund – Germany
- AsiaPac chief executive officer – Global payment services – India
- Chief operating officer – Global financial services firm – Spain
- Managing director, capital markets and syndications – International commercial bank – US
What We Do
We partner with the senior management of our key domestic and international clients to help them execute executive appointments. We work in the following sectors:
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Investment management
- Private equity
Combining our expertise with tailored research methods, we can successfully source general, operational and functional management assignments as well as recruit into specialist roles for companies of all sizes.
Financial services practice:
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Structured finance (leveraged finance, project finance and trade finance)
- Debt capital markets
- Equity sales, trading and research
- Finance – accounting, product control, tax, audit, treasury
- Fixed income sales, trading and research
- Investment management (portfolio managers and senior analysts)
- Investment banking and private equity
- Legal and compliance
- COO and middle office
- Private wealth management
- Risk management
- General management (CEOs,COO and non-exec directors)
Who We Are
Page Executive’s financial services practice has a proven track of identifying the right leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with. It’s comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of the Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior financial services recruitment mandate.